Mushroom Ground Beef
"My husband and I work full-time off the farm, so I'm always looking for quick recipes that don't need much attention," says Janice Miller of Creston, Iowa. "Our three girls really like this beef and gravy combination." You'll like the cost - only 70 cents per patty.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, 1/2 cup milk, cornflakes and onion.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat until meat is no
- longer pink; drain. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- In a small bowl, combine soup and remaining milk until blended. Pour
- over patties. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until
- hot and bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 337 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 537 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.