- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until
- meat is no longer pink; drain. Add soup, mushrooms and seasonings;
- set aside.
- Punch dough down; divide in half. On a floured surface, roll each
- portion of dough into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Transfer to a
- greased baking sheet. Spoon the beef mixture lengthwise down half of
- the rectangle to within 1 in. of edges. Fold dough over filling.
- Pinch edges to seal. Cut four diagonal slits on top of loaves. Cover
- and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into
- slices. Serve warm with toppings of your choice. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 721 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 2,496 mg sodium, 91 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein.