Mushroom Burger Cups
For many years on Christmas Eve, a dear friend would bring these hearty snacks to share with us and our six children. Now our grandchildren nibble on these treats as the adults reminisce about past holidays. - Lucille Metcalfe, Barrie, Ontario.
9 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 35 min.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut 2-1/2-in. circles from bread slices.
- Spread butter over one side of each circle. Press circles, buttered
- side down, into ungreased miniature muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into bread
- cups. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
You can keep a batch of Mushroom Burger Cups on hand for easy entertaining. After baking them, cook, then freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Reheat frozen cups on a baking sheet at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.