- In the same skillet, melt the remaining butter; stir in flour until
- smooth. Gradually whisk in the cream, 1/2 cup water, pepper sauce
- and remaining salt. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened and bubbly. Add enough remaining water to make a
- medium-thin sauce. Add reserved mushrooms; heat though. Serve over
- beef patties; top with cheese and onions. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 478 calories, 34 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 137 mg cholesterol, 955 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.