Mummies on a Stick
These little hot dogs are all "wrapped up" in Halloween fun. Kids really enjoy them! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- 10 hot dogs
- Prepared mustard
- Separate dough; roll 10 pieces into 24-in. ropes. Insert a Popsicle
- stick into each hot dog. Starting at the stick end, wrap one dough
- rope around each hot dog, leaving 2 in. of the hot dog uncovered at
- the top for the mummy head.
- Place mummies 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Place remaining
- breadsticks on another baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes. Add dots of mustard for eyes.
- Save leftover breadsticks for another use. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 235 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 693 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.