- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- thirds. Shape into loaves. Place in three 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans
- coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until doubled, about
- 40 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 110 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.