Mozzarella Tomato Salad
A few fresh ingredients are the key to this delightful mozzarella tomato salad. It can be on tonight's table in no time. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, tomatoes and onion. In another
- small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad;
- toss to coat. Let stand at least 15 minutes. Stir just before
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 cup equals 157 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.