Mozzarella Beef Roll-Ups
This entree, a pizza-flavored roll-up is sure to be popular with everyone at your table. The sandwiches are easy to assemble because each tortilla is simply wrapped around a portion of hearty meat filling and a piece of string cheese.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium
- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce,
- pepperoni and oregano.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture off-center on a tortilla; top with a
- piece of string cheese. Fold one side of tortilla over filling and
- roll up from the opposite side. Repeat.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350°
- for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 477 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 961 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 29 g protein.