- butter and sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar.
- Fold in half widthwise; roll to 1/4-in. thickness. Spread with
- remaining butter and sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar. Fold in half
- lengthwise; roll out to an 18-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Combine the
- cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle half over the dough to within
- 1/4 in. of all edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 1/2-in. slices and place on greased baking sheets
- (four to six slices per sheet). Cover with waxed paper and flatten
- with palm of hand. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Let stand
- for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately
- remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 333 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.