Monster Mini Pizzas
—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Opitional ingredients: sliced plum tomatoes, chopped green, sweet yellow or red pepper and sliced ripe olives
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or
- until cheese is melted.
- Create a jack-o-lantern face from optional ingredients. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 195 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 392 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.