Monkey Lover's Shake
You don't have a monkey around with lots of ingredients to blend together this cool beverage. It's smooth, creamy and gets its appealing tropical taste from bananas and orange juice concentrate.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced 1/4 inch thick and frozen
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process for 45
- seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into glasses and
- serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 296 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.