- bring the broth, ginger and remaining garlic to a boil. Transfer to
- a fondue pot and keep warm. Pat steak, turkey and shrimp dry with
- paper towels.
- Use fondue forks to cook beef to desired doneness. Cook turkey until
- juices run clear. Cook shrimp until pink. Cook vegetables until they
- reach desired doneness. Serve with hoisin sauce, mustard sauce and
- reserved garlic-soy sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 364 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 184 mg cholesterol, 1,826 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 50 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.