- in the center. Stir together remaining ingredients; pour into well.
- Working the mixture with your hands, form a dough. Knead for 5-6
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. On a floured surface, roll dough
- out to a square, 1/16 to 1/8 in. thick, and cut into 1/4-in.-wide
- strips. Cook noodles in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes or
- until done. Drain and add to soup just before serving. Yield: 6
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.