- Roll into a 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spread butter to within 1/2
- in. of edges; sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal. Cut into 12 rolls.
- In a small saucepan, melt remaining butter. Stir in the brown sugar,
- pecans and molasses; pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Place rolls, cut side down, in dish.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 15 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 sticky bun equals 447 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.