- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-in. thickness.
- Cut with a floured 5-in. gingerbread man cutter. Place 1 in. apart
- on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar,
- butter, ginger, salt, cinnamon and enough water to achieve spreading
- consistency. Frost and decorate cookies as desired. Yield: about 3
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 228 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.