- cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour over crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 70-75 minutes or
- until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of the pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water until smooth. In a
- small saucepan, melt the butter; add syrup and cornstarch mixture.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir
- in raisins and walnuts. Cool to lukewarm. Spoon over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 413 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.