- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; divide into thirds. Shape each portion into an oval
- loaf; place in three greased and floured 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until golden brown. Cover
- loosely with foil if top browns too quickly. Remove from pan to wire
- racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, beat icing ingredients until smooth; drizzle over
- cooled loaves. Yield: 3 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 179 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.