“This is a family favorite. I'm not a huge steak eater, but loved the flavor of stroganoff. Using hamburger made it more palatable for me and it was an easy dish for our children to eat as toddlers.” Terri Wetzel - Roseburg, Oregon
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook the beef, onion and mushrooms over medium heat until
- meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in water and gravy mixes. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in sour
- cream. Drain noodles. Serve with meat mixture.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup stroganoff with 3/4 cup noodles equals 584 calories, 32 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 1,207 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.