Mock Champagne Punch
Of all the punch recipes I've tried, I keep coming back to this one. It's so easy to keep the ingredients in the refrigerator and mix as much as needed.Betty B. Claycomb, Alverton, Pennsylvania
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 quart white grape juice, chilled
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Strawberries or raspberries
- Combine grape juice and ginger ale; pour into a punch bowl or
- glasses. Garnish with berries. Yield: 16 (1/2-cup) servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 58 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.