Mocha Mint Coffee
This doctored-up coffee benefits from hints of mint, cocoa and cinnamon. The marshmallows on top are a playful addition that brings out the youngster in anyone.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 packets instant hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- 1/4 cup peppermint crunch baking chips or mint chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the coffee, hot cocoa mix, dulce de
- leche, baking chips and sugar. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours
- or until hot.
- Ladle into mugs. Top with marshmallows; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Yield: 8 servings.