- Meanwhile, for frosting, in a large bowl, cream the butter,
- shortening and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in
- cocoa and extract. Beat in 5 tablespoons coffee, 1 tablespoon at a
- time until light and fluffy. Spread between layers and over the top
- and sides of cake.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining coffee; stir until
- smooth. Pour over cake; carefully spread over the top, allowing it
- to drizzle down the sides. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 658 calories, 35 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 426 mg sodium, 85 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.