Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert
This recipe looks and tastes like you spent lots of time and effort, but it's super easy. And you can use any kind of ice cream. My kids like chocolate chip ice cream the best. In addition to its flavor versatility, this recipe is a great make-ahead choice and you don't need to heat up the oven. —Carrie Burke, Conway, Massachusetts
15 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 3-3/4 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls or sprinkles, optional
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and 1 in. up
- the sides of a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread hot fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Layer with ice cream and whipped topping. Cover and freeze for 8
- hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls or sprinkles if
- desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without garnish) equals 526 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.