Mocha Fireside Coffee
Warm up on a cold day with this coffee mix. You can prepare it in advance and just add boiling water when you want a tasty mugful. It also makes a nice gift.Gladys Goldstone, Nanaimo, British Columbia
96 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2-1/2 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 cups hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup Ovaltine chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container. To serve, add 1 tablespoon mix to 3/4 cup boiling water.
- Yield: 6 cups mix (96 servings).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 43 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.