Mocha Dessert Fondue
I love to entertain, but with a full-time job, a 2-year-old and another one on the way, I don't have a lot of time. This is one of my favorite quick ways to have a memorable time with others. There's nothing like catching up with friends as we gather around a fondue pot! —Tonya Vowels, Vine Grove, Kentucky
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate with milk over low heat, stirring
- constantly. Stir coffee into chocolate mixture; keep warm. Serve
- with fruit. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without fruit) equals 241 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.