- Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks
- to cool.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt the semisweet chips, shortening and
- corn syrup; stir until smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar and
- enough coffee to achieve a glaze consistency. Dip cookies in glaze;
- allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper until set.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate over 30% power; stir until
- smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Decorate with green sprinkles if
- desired; let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 81 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.