Mocha Coffee Mix
Whether I use regular or decaf crystals, everyone I know gives this creamy coffee-and-chocolate blend rave reviews. It's easy to mix, put in pretty jars and keep on hand for hostess gifts.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a blender or food processor, combine the creamer, sugar, coffee
- granules and cocoa. Cover and process until fine. Transfer to an
- airtight container. Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
- Yield: 8 servings (2 cups total).
- To prepare mocha coffee: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; add boiling
- water and stir until dissolved. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 137 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.