- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and
- fluffy. Beat in the egg, coffee and vanilla until well blended. Stir
- in walnuts and chocolate chips. Spread over brownies. Bake at
- 350° for 17 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For icing, in a small saucepan melt the chocolate chips and butter
- over low heat until chips are melted, stirring constantly. Whisk in
- coffee and enough milk to reach a drizzling consistency. Drizzle
- over warm brownies. Cool before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 160 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.