Mixed Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing
The dressing for this salad is one of my favorites. It's a good balance of ingredients and coats the greens well.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a serving bowl, combine the salad greens, carrot and tomatoes. In
- a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad.
- Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 2 servings (3/4 cup dressing).
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups salad with 2 tablespoons dressing equals 69 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.