- pepper. Add 1 cup of water and mushrooms; cover and simmer for 45-60
- minutes or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, place peas, carrots and onions in a large saucepan; cover
- with water. Cover and cook until tender; drain. Spoon into the
- crust. Using a slotted spoon, remove lamb and mushrooms from skillet
- and place over vegetable. Combine flour and remaining water until
- smooth; stir into pan drippings. Cook and stir until thick and
- bubbly. Pour over lamb mixture. Serve with a spoon. Yield: 6-8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 399 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 491 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.