Minted Zucchini Salad
Minted Zucchini Salad, from Carol Anderson of Salt Lake City, Utah, is a great way to use up some of the fresh crop from your garden. Lemon and mint accent the zucchini slices nicely.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds zucchini, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, mint, salt and cayenne
- until blended. Add zucchini; toss to coat. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 97 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.