These chocolaty candies have such an appealing look and sweet flavor, it's hard to believe they take only minutes to prepare. They're perfect to serve for everyday treats and special occasion desserts.
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; let cool to
- lukewarm, about 7 minutes. Beat in whipped topping and extract.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until firm enough to form
- into balls. Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in cocoa. Store in a
- covered container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 176 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.