- batter. Spoon over chocolate layer; cut through batter with a knife
- to swirl. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butter. remove from the heat; stir
- in confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough water to achieve glaze
- consistency. Pour over brownies and spread evenly. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 119 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.