Mint Cocoa Mix
I've made this beverage mix many times as Christmas gifts for neighbors and our three sons' teachers. The mint flavor makes the warm drink so refreshing, you'll want to make extra to keep around your house, too.
53 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 7-1/2 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 package (25.6 ounces) nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 25 peppermint candies, crushed
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each servings):
- 1 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Store in an
- airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 53
- servings (17-2/3 cups total).
- To prepare hot drink: Warm milk; stir in 1/3 cup mix until dissolved.
- Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 296 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.