- powder. Add the milk, mayonnaise, eggs, vanilla and cocoa mixture;
- beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For filling, combine the marshmallows, milk and salt in a small
- saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in peppermint extract and food coloring
- if desired. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
- Fold in whipped cream. Place bottom cake layer on a serving plate;
- spread with a third of the filling. Repeat layers twice.
- For topping, combine chocolate chips and cream in a small saucepan;
- cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Drizzle over top
- and down sides of cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 14
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 391 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.