Mini White Pizzas
"I make these savory pizzas in advance and freeze them. Then I can bake them whenever I need a quick appetizer or snack. They are so delicious!"
Jocelyn Hook, Swoyersville, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over
- muffin halves; place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat
- for 5-8 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 8 mini
Nutrition Facts: 1 mini pizza equals 214 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.