- combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until
- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle half over each rectangle.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from a long side; pinch seam to
- Cut each roll into 12 slices. Place cut side down in one greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 20 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the
- confectioners' sugar, butter, syrup and enough milk to achieve
- desired consistency. Spread over warm rolls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 176 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.