Mini Italian Biscuits
I tasted biscuits like these at a seafood restaurant and really liked them. I experimented in my kitchen until I was able to get the same flavor in these fast little bites.Elaine Whiting,Salt Lake City, Utah
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese, garlic powder,
- oregano and basil. Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.