Mini Cherry Cobblers
Cinnamon and sugar add a sweet touch to the biscuits that top these warm fruit treats from Dixie Terry. "The individual servings are a great way to surprise your family with dessert...even on the busiest of days," writes the Goreville, Illinois baker.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 tube (6 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 5 biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Set aside some of the pie filling, including five cherries, for
- garnish. Divide the remaining filling among five ungreased 6-oz.
- ramekins or custard cups.
- Top each with a biscuit; brush with butter. Combine sugars and
- cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits. Bake at 375° for 14-18 minutes
- or until biscuits are browned. Top with reserved pie filling. Yield:
- 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 252 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.