Mini Caramel Cheesecakes
Using individual graham cracker shells makes it easy to prepare these treats. They taste just like cheesecake without all the hassle.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons thawed apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Chopped almonds or honey-roasted almonds, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, apple juice concentrate,
- sugar and ice cream topping until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into tart shells. Drizzle with additional ice cream topping and
- sprinkle with almonds if desired. Refrigerate until servings. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 323 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 304 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.