- a boil. Combine cornstarch and remaining wine until smooth;
- gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Stir in the meat, mushroom mixture, salt
- and pepper.
- Press each biscuit into a 4-in. circle. Place 2 tablespoons meat
- mixture on half of each circle. Bring edges of biscuit over mixture
- and pinch seam to seal. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at
- 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Melt remaining
- butter; brush over appetizers. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 296 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 678 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.