Mini Beef Rolls
My husband and I enjoy cooking and even won an award in a contest sponsored by a local radio station. No matter where we go, we're required to bring these sandwiches! - Robin LLoyd, Midland, Michigan
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Add cheese, soup mix and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low
- heat until the cheese is melted.
- Spread 2 tablespoonfuls over roll bottoms. Top each with a pickle
- slice. Replace roll tops. Wrap in heavy-duty foil and place on
- baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 2 dozen.
If you don't use the entire contents of the onion soup mix when making Mini Beef Rolls, put the remaining mix in a small resealable plastic bag and freeze until the next time you prepare this recipe.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 357 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 992 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.