Garlic powder gives these speedy mini pizzas extra pizzazz. Not only are they a snap to put together, but best of all, the ingredient list is easy on your pocketbook. My husband loves them. And my toddler will soon enjoy them as an after-school treat. -Stephanie Klos-Kohr, Moline, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 miniature bagels, split
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce with miniature meatballs
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread the cut sides of bagels with spaghetti sauce. Top each with
- two slices of pepperoni; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes
- or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 214 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.