Mini BBQ Chicken Pizzas
Deborah Forbes or Fort Worth, Texas writes, "Just add a salad to these pizzas and you have a quick week night dinner in under 30 minutes. It's very budget friendly, too."
More Grilled Chicken Recipes »
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (13 ounces) whole wheat English muffins, split
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in
- the chicken, barbecue sauce, chilies, garlic powder and pepper.
- Spread over cut sides of muffins; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on baking sheets; broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes
- or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pizza equals 157 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 428 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.