This easy, hearty pasta dish uses up leftover diced tomatoes, black beans, and spinach so there's no waste. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, combine the tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, beans, brown
- sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add to tomato mixture. Stir in spinach; cook and stir
- for 4-5 minutes or until wilted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 503 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,162 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 26 g protein.