4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef and onion until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, tomato sauce and taco
- seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Break spaghetti into thirds; stir into sauce. Reduce heat; cover and
- simmer for 20-25 minutes or until spaghetti is tender and sauce is
- desired consistency Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 340 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 874 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.