Mexican Spaghetti Sauce
This thick chili-like sauce from Sandi Leonard of Peculiar, Missouri gives spaghetti a southwestern zip.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large saucepan, combine the spaghetti sauce, beans, tomatoes,
- corn, salsa, chilies, chili powder, salt and pepper. Stir in beef
- mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15
- minutes. Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 10 servings.