- ingredients. Add the steak; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate
- for 6 hours or overnight.
- Place the cilantro, habanero, garlic, salt and pepper in a small food
- processor; cover and pulse until chopped. While processing,
- gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- For salsa, grill the mango, pineapple and avocado, covered, over
- medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender; set aside.
- Drain and discard marinade from steak. Moisten a paper towel with
- cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side
- or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat
- thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done,
- 170°). Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place onion in a small bowl. Chop the grilled fruit and avocado; add
- to bowl. Grill tortillas, uncovered, over medium heat for about 1
- minute on each side or until warm.
- Thinly slice beef across the grain; place on tortillas. Top with
- salsa and pesto. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tacos equals 612 calories, 33 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 739 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 12 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.