This dish really saves time because it eliminates the need to precook the pasta and makes a family-pleasing supper in minutes! “This is the tastiest and quickest recipe I have,” writes Maurane Ramsey from Fort Wayne, Indiana. “It’s one of my husband’s favorites!”
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and
- onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes,
- tomato sauce, corn, water, chili powder, oregano and salt.
- Bring to a boil; stir in macaroni. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for
- 18-22 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 283 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 716 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber,