Here’s one of my favorite all-in-one meals that uses items I typically have in the pantry. Green chilies give it just a little bite, but it’s easy to swap in a spicier can of tomatoes if you want to turn up the heat. —Jan Conklin, Stevensville, MT
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the beef, onion and garlic in a Dutch oven over
- medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the diced tomatoes, green chilies and taco seasoning. Stir in 2
- cups cheese, beans, corn, tomato sauce and prepared macaroni and
- cheese dinner.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with chips
- and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.