Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pecan Rolls
When you don't have the time to make a yeast dough from scratch, these "quickie sticky buns" are great. Using handy refrigerated crescent rolls, you're off to a speedy start in assembling these ever-popular treats.
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Spread
- in two greased 8-in. square baking pans; set aside. Unroll each tube
- of crescent roll dough into a rectangle; seal seams and
- perforations. Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over
- dough. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal
- edge. Cut each roll into 16 slices. Place cut side down in prepared
- pans. Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
- in pans for 1 minute before inverting onto serving plates. Yield:
- 32 rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 193 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.